The Regulations governing activity as a result of COVID have been introduced rapidly. In an attempt to help people and businesses keep up to date here are a series of links to practical guidance on the Regulations.
The government has issued specific guidance for each of the areas with local restrictions:
- Bolton: local restrictions
- Greater Manchester: local restrictions
- Leicester: local restrictions
- North East of England: local restrictions
- North West of England: local restrictions
- West Midlands: local restrictions
- West Yorkshire: local restrictions
There is government guidance on the new rules on face coverings, mixing with other households, and how businesses operate.
Also, there is a FAQ page explaining what you can and cannot do which is regularly updated.
There is government guidance on meeting with others safely.
USEFUL GUIDANCE FOR INDIVIDUALS AND BUSINESSES
The BBC’s article ‘Covid rules: What are the new coronavirus restrictions?’ covers the current rules in place for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Pinsent Masons have produced an article ‘What the latest coronavirus announcements mean for UK employers’.