These Regulations were made on the 9th July 2020 and come into force on 11th and 13th July. They allow more places to open, in particular open air swimming pools and water parks.
- Outdoor swimming pools and water parks can open from the 11th July 2020.
- Nail bars, tanning booths and salons, spas and beauty salons, massage parlours, tattoo parlours & body and skin piercing services can open from the 13th July 2020.
Citation and commencement
1.—(1) These Regulations may be cited as the Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (No. 2) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2020.
(2) This regulation and regulation 2(1), (2) and (3) come into force on 11th July 2020.
(3) Regulation 2(4) comes into force on 13th July 2020.
Amendment of the Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (No. 2) (England) Regulations 2020
2.—(1) The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (No. 2) (England) Regulations 2020(2) are amended as follows.
(2) In regulation 4(2)(b), omit “or outdoor”.
(3) In Schedule 2 (businesses subject to closure), for paragraph 12 substitute—
“12. Indoor swimming pools, including indoor facilities at water parks.”.
(4) In Schedule 2—
(a)omit paragraph 5,
(b)omit paragraph 6,
(c)omit paragraph 7,
(d)omit paragraph 8,
(e)omit paragraph 9,
(f)omit paragraph 10.
Secretary of State,
Department of Health and Social Care
9th July 2020